- Historical Data
What is Solana?
Solana is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 48.26 and marketcap of $ 16,413,890,924. Solana’s market price has decreased -8.73% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 9 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 1,473,582,140.
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for Solana
- Bearish head and shoulders pattern forces Ethereum traders to re-adjust their price targetsCointelegraph.com News – 17 minutes agoTraders say Ethereum needs a monthly close above $2,250 to regain bullish momentum, but a bearish technical analysis pattern on the weekly timeframe threatens to…
- Crypto Biz: Amid crypto carnage, Goldman and Barclays fill their bags, May 12-18, 2022Cointelegraph.com News – 23 minutes agoSome of the world’s biggest banks are increasing their exposure to the digital asset market despite the recent market volatility. Is this a sign of…
- Panama’s president says he won’t sign crypto bill into law ’at this moment’Cointelegraph.com News – 1 hour ago“If the law has clauses related to money laundering activities — Anti-Money Laundering activities — that’s very important for us,” said Panama President Laurentino Cortizo.…
- Terra’s amended revival plan would decrease the allocation for post-attack UST holdersCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoTerra posted three new revisions to its revival plan. This included increasing genesis liquidity, introducing a new liquidity profile and decreasing allocation for some holders.…
- Bitcoin 'death cross' data hints 43% drop due in BTC price bear marketCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoBased on historical tendencies, $22,700 could now mark the next “generational bottom” for Bitcoin, new analysis says. Bitcoin (BTC) may fall more than 40% from…