- Historical Data
What is USD Coin?
USD Coin is a cryptocurrency with a price of $ 1.00 and marketcap of $ 55,645,129,055. USD Coin’s market price has increased 0.17% in the last 24 hours. It ranks 4 amongst all cryptocurrencies with daily volume of $ 4,805,141,280.
* Currency in USD
Historical Price for USD Coin
USD Coin Markets
- Compass Mining loses facility after allegedly failing to pay power billCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoThe facility owner Dynamics Mining publicly took to Twitter to share the letter terminating its hosting agreement with Compass Mining, saying it had unpaid bills.…
- Tether CTO refutes stablecoin FUD as short-sellers circleCointelegraph.com News – 1 hour agoPaolo Ardoino alleged some hedge funds are trying to create pressure “in the billions” to “harm Tether liquidity” so that they can eventually buy back…
- CoinFLEX recovery plan includes tokenized bad debt and more yieldsCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoThe crypto lender issued a no-liquidation account to an unnamed whale on the condition that the account would never go negative, but that plan has…
- Crypto community confused as Celsius continues with weekly rewardsCointelegraph.com News – 2 hours agoSome Twitter users have called it “insulting” that Celsius continues to pay weekly rewards despite still pausing withdrawals. Members of the crypto community on Twitter…
- Unizen ‘CeDeFi’ smart exchange secures $200M investment from GEMCointelegraph.com News – 4 hours agoThe alternative investment group is banking on the “CeDeFi exchange” to shape the “future of finance” with a commitment that will bolster Unizen’s ecosystem. Cryptocurrency…